Toyota releases yet another forward-thinking car design with the Toyota Mirai 2020. It is powered by fuel cell technology, using hydrogen and thus only emitting water in the process.
Awesome Features and Benefits that Will Wow the Modern Car Driver
- It has zero emissions. This eco-friendly electric vehicle has zero CO2 emissions.
- It takes 5 minutes to refuel.
- An EPA-estimated driving range is 312.
- Toyota gives a time-limited complimentary fuel for 3 years or $15,000 worth, whichever comes first. This benefit activates within 90 days of purchase or lease.
- Toyota also gives complimentary 24-hour roadside assistance and maintenance via ToyotaCare for 3 years or 35,000 miles, whichever totals first.
- Battery warranty is good for 8 to 10 years or 100,000 to 150,000 miles. This benefit activates upon first use.
2 Safety Features of Toyota Mirai 2020
Toyota Mirai 2020 gives you Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0. It’s a set of active safety features freely made available on new Toyota Vehicles.
1. Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
Keeps you safe on the road as it detects vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists. A millimeter-wave radar with a camera is used for shape recognition, after which the driver gets notified or warned of possible collisions through audio-visual alerts. The system will automatically brake if you don’t react accordingly.
2. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
This is a bit similar to cruise control. It’s designed to provide a constant speed and a safe distance from other vehicles while you’re traveling on highways. The front grille has a mounted radar and in-vehicle camera that sense vehicles and their distances.
It looks like Toyota did an outstanding job with this 2020 fuel cell electric vehicle. If these features and benefits attract you, test driving a unit is possible in California and Hawaii. Just make sure you purchase while the freebies are still on offer so you don’t miss out on any good promotions.